Even though you can find the details here, I would like to share my experience on withdrawing EPF funds from account 2 to my savings account. Why do I do that? To be frank, with the current amount of credit card debts I have, it will take me a whole lifetime to pay them back with the current salary I am getting. So I thought, instead of getting old paying off credit card debts, I might as well use my old days savings (simpanan hari tua) to pay them now!
- Pengeluaran Mengurang/Menyelesaikan Baki Pinjaman Perumahan
- Pengeluaran Ansuran Bulanan Pinjaman Perumahan
- Borang KWSP 9P (AHL)
- Copy of IC
- Copy of saving passbook, or copy of bank account statement
- Surat Pengesahan Baki Pinjaman Rumah
- Copy of Sales & Purchase Agreement - if this is the 1st EPF withdrawal