Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Best Breakfast Guide

This morning I woke up fairly early and decided to put on my sports shoes and went for a morning walk. After walking about 2.2 kilometers, I thought with the amount of calories burnt I deserve a good breakfast.

I open up the fridge and saw this.


Some leftovers from the doa selamat function we had last Sunday at my uncle's place. What was the menu?

Nasi Arab Kambing! This is catered from the famous Arab restaurant in Ampang. I don't know the name of restaurant but the food is good! I bet this is the best way to cover back the 55 thousand calories burnt from the morning walk just now.

Oh come on. If you think the meal is unhealthy, I top up the lamb with some low fat yogurt. How's that to prevent from insulin spike?

So there you go, the best post workout meal from rumetqz.blogspot.com. Arabic Rice with Lamb (with a dallop of lo fat yogurt) and Cocoa Drink with Fenugreek. Feel free to have it a try. I'm sure your six-pack will appear soon :)

4 comments:

mdizone said...

peghh memang cemerlang la bfast ko. memang menyelerakan..

weh! bila nak mengeteh ni?

Hambali ® said...

Terbaik terbaik.
Tapi jalan kaki saja ka 2.2 km?
Tak jogging dah?

headsteadi said...

apa nama restoran arab ni bro?

gaurav said...

Well this is great information about this article.you have described everything is very clearly...Treadmills India

Related Posts with Thumbnails