Friday, September 18, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1430H

What kind of blogger I would be if I do not put up a post to wish Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to the nearly non existence readers of this blog. It is a special day to update this, one of the reason is today is the last working day before we celebrate Raya. Most of my colleagues would not be working today, some of them are planning to take a half day off and some already planned their EL and MC for today. There are some like me will be working as usual but with the Raya mood in mind. I don't know what is it about Raya this time. Is it the celebration that I do not have to fast anymore? Or is it the Biggest Loser last meal food spread? Bleeding the pocket throwing out duit raya? Firecrackers? I think I'm too old for all that now. Raya for me would be spending time with the family with the heart full of peace. The morning of Raya would be the time where I don't feel the burden of being a husband and father. The mind is so clear, I would talk in a harmonious tone, take pictures and it's all about happy, happy, happy and thankful to be blessed with a family to be with.

I would savior the moment as once the last snap from the family photo session is over, I would say, "Hah.. jom siap ... nak gi visit rumah ni rumah ni rumah ni, susu dah pack lom?wifey dah siap lom? pampers wildan dah tukar?arianna gi kencing dulu..ariannaa!!! gi kencing.. nanti kencing dalam seluar..". Back to being Rumet.

Selamat Hari Raya to all..... as usual, drive safely.. ingatlah orang yang tersayang.

2 comments:

SME said...

Selamat hari raya juga. Maap mental dan fizikal.

Hang balik umah tok agong kan ? Well, dlm perjalanan balik jangan lupa Nasik Kandaq Haji Ramli, Simpang 4 Kangkong.

p!nkerton said...

selamat hari raya kepada encik rumet & family :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails