Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepy and Grumpy

Last night after work I went to Cheras to fetch my mother in law back to my place. She will be accompanying my brother in law who will undergo a knee surgery today. So I reached home at 1am last night and left home for the hospital this morning at 7am. I rushed back home at 9.45am hoping to catch some sleep but both of the kids would not allow me to. I am sleepy and since I got my own notebook from the company, I am grumpy as well. Getting a notebook is not something luxury.. it just adds in more work and responsibility, while maintaining the same paycheque figure.

The doc has verified that there's nothing wrong with my numbness in my previous post, and she mentioned that I got it because I miss Wifey so much. So for your viewing pleasures, while I am missing Wifey at home... see whether she feels the same or not while she is in Lumut.

Hmm.. I know she misses me in the inside :). Glad you came back in one piece you sexy fox!

3 comments:

headsteadi said...

dah lama siot tak jenguk blog hang. wonder where is the numbness ...

Anonymous said...

hi dear...come visit our New Arrival Smooch Collections..so trendy,up to date,easy to have & affordable price..come grab your thing nowww...

Anonymous said...

http://smoochonline.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails