Friday, April 17, 2009

End of a tiring 4 weeks

I am taking leave today for a number of reasons. I need to finish up my unrecorded leave which I carried forward from last year. I need to take care of the kids while Wifey is enjoying her time playing ping pong and snorkeling in Pulau Redang; which I am starting to miss her already. Last but not least, I just want to rest after working 4 weeks in Europe shift.

Picture credits to Alfie Iznan

I just realized one thing; we have no public holiday for the past 4 weeks. Except for Good Friday and Easter Day which are not declared as Public Holiday in Selangor. Apa la Tok Jib ni.. dah naik pangkat tu.. kasik la Public Holiday satu!

Any plans this weekend? I'm free... as long as your plans can include 2 kids in it lah :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails