Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kerja Kerja Kerja

Damn I've been away from blogging for quite a while. My visitors rating has dropped from the usual 5000+ unique visitors per day to a pityful 50 unique visitor per day.

I am on leave since last Sunday until next Monday. I'll be working for 2 nights and will resume leave until next Saturday. I thought I would have more time to blog since I'm on leave but somehow I am tied up with the Moving In project.

At the moment, we've repaired 2 units of sinks. As of yesterday we've completed painting the living room walls. We as in me and my assistant.....

"gaji main slide je"

"bila la nak siap kerja... kejap nak kaler kuning, kejap nak kaler putih!"

"gile la tenant dulu ni... cat kaler hijau!"

I am sorry that I've left this blog unattended for quite sometime. And sorry for not posting anymore bread making entries. But dont worry, once the oven above is switched on the first thing that will go inside is a bread dough! Hehe

7 comments:

k3na said...

alahaii comelnya baju arianna tu!! I just have to comment on that! :)

k3na said...

of course, arianna comel gak aaa! ;)

Farra said...

rumet, ruang tamu tu kaler asalnyer hitam??

wow..tak pernah aku terfikir nak kaler gelap2 utk ruang dapur..so pls give idea for kids room..i'm planning to paint the room very soon

rumet said...

ruang tamu tu kaler asal die hijau gelap.

ruang dapur pon derang kaler oren tu.. tapi kiterang blom plan nak tukar kaler tu lagi..

kids room? slow2 ...

headsteadi said...

i'm available for painting service at RM100/day ;) like a pro i tell u ...

rumet said...

rm100 per day??? i can get the "illegal" pros for half the price and can do more than just painting :)

headsteadi said...

kira murah lah tu. kawan2 price maaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails