Wednesday, January 07, 2009

06012009

This morning I got a call from my mother that our family friend who was the driver to my dad when he was the honcho of the Forstry Department few years back has passed away. He served our family for at least 5 years and has helped a lot in our family matters. I still can remember that he was the one in charge of our Cendol booth during my wedding. Since I'm working night shift, I thought the least I could do is to visit the funeral ceremony. The arwah is buried in Rasa, Selangor. A place in between Serendah and Kuala Kubu Baru. May he Rest In Peace.

After the ceremony, it's around lunch time. Since we are so far away from home, we decided to go even further and have lunch in Tanjung Malim. My father remembered that there's a good place to eat Ayam Kampung (Village Chicken) but the problem is, last he went there is few years back and he could not remember the name and place anymore. After searching and asking around, including having a few pau first at Yik Mun since we are too hungry, we managed to find the place. For the sake of sharing, the coordinate is +3° 41' 46.17", +101° 30' 58.12". Yes, you can you use it on your Garmin 760, my bro in law! It's open at 1pm.

We reached home at around 4pm. I fetched Arianna from KJ and head back to Ara. Then the 4 of us inclusive the maid went to our house in Bukit Jelutong! We got the keys yesterday. There's a lot to do to make the house "move-in condition". Well that's the plan anyway. We had the choice to purchase a good condition fully furnised and renovated house and this basic house and we selected the latter. So hopefully tomorrow will be Day 1 in the pursue of our Perfect Nesting Home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails