Thursday, December 04, 2008

Law Enforcement Industry

Before I blog about my recent trip to Port Dickson, I would like to blog a bit on my concerns of the disasters that happened in our Asia region recently. First is the terrorist attack in Mumbai and the riot in Thailand airports that prevented commercial airlines to fly in and out of the airport.

These events are disturbing enough that people are now thinking twice of taking a trip to Asian countries. But these are the times when the law enforcement industry can grow. If I'm not mistaken after the 9/11 incident the stock market price on security industry did boom a lot!

On a different note if you are interested to get the law enforcement tactical outfit, you can have a look at 5.11. Here you can find a lot of tactical gears and apparels. There is a wide range of selection on high cut boots from reputable brands such as Converse, Timberland, Matterhorn, Rocky and others.

It is not easy to find these high quality gears in Malaysia. It's good that WorkBootsUSA does ships their products to international countries and not only to the United States. If you are not into tactical gears or apparels, they also have working boots, shirts and pants for you to purchase. They do accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard for payments.

I wish I have the money to purchase all the cool gadgets here. The tactical eyewear will be in my wishlist. Can I use my optical allowance to make this purchase? I'm interested in the 5.11 Tactical Eagle Glasses. You'll look like a SWAT team by wearing them.

So guys, don't wait any longer. Fulfil your childhood dream. Imagine yourself wearing a full suit body armour complete with combat boots, gloves, pouch and a SWAT eyewear with it. Eventhough we would not go into war or anything, at least your wives can be happy having a tough man in the house :)

* This post is sponsored by PayPerPost

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails