Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chocolate Raisin Bread

Apparently I am not kidding when I say Gardenia has a new competitor now. Last Friday I baked the Chocolate Raisin Bread which Gardenia recently released in their Delicia bread.

This time I tweaked a bit on the ingredients from the previous loaf.


  • 350gm of flour
  • 200ml cold low fat milk
  • 45ml cool water
  • 60gm sugar
  • 100gm raisins
  • 100gm Van Houten chocolate chips
  • pinch of salt
  • 5.5gm of yeast

Again I set the bread machine to bake basic bread but this time with a light crust colour.

Chocolate Raisin Bread

Three hours after that, a moist chocolate raisin bread is produced. Not bad... ada gaya nak jadi cam Gardenia Delicia bread. It's a bit too moist that some people would mistaken it with a cake. Wifey suggested to put some chocolate powder next time. I'll try that next time. As I am writing this, I am waiting for my wholemeal bread to finish the baking process. Haha.. semangat!

Hey.. I have to at least act as the bread winner of the family right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

try gune tepong mahal sket. for bread making that is.

Stupe said...

bro..moist becaue too much water. :) the bread looked great.

wati said...

BAGUSNYA,,HARI2 BOLEH MAKAN ROTI...MAID AWAK MACAM MANA?

ayu aka mrs malfin said...

nmpk menyelerakan,blh try..

Related Posts with Thumbnails