Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blog Web Hosting

It's been a while since I toy with the idea of hosting this blog on my own. I've read up that most successful bloggers have at least their own domain name. Let's face it, having www.rumetqz.com is much cooler than rumetqz.blogspot.com. Instead of storing all my online pictures on blogger, I can store my pictures and video on my own web host.

Last time it's quite easy to pick a web hosting provider because there aren't that many to choose from. Nowadays the industry has grown so big that everybody is offering Unlimited Storage and Unlimited Data Transfer and this is giving such a dilemma for a layman like me to choose the best web hosting provider. Luckily there is a website that does reviews and ratings for web site hosting. The people behind this website has been doing the reviews and ratings since 2004.

The first and most eye catching page would be the Top 10 Web Hosting Providers for 2008. Here they will list the ratings, features and bonus features given by the providers. What I am interested in is the Best Blog Hosting page and the the Best Budget Hosting. So am I ready for a commitment of around $4.95 per month? I actually set a target if I consistently blog 20 posts per month for 3 consecutive months, I surely will get my own web domain and hosting!

* This is a sponsored post by PayPerPost

1 comment:

Cheap Web Hosting said...

great article. feel free to check us out on malaysia web hosting comparison.

Related Posts with Thumbnails