Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apple Pie Day

Today is my second off day. I have 2 days to go before having to go back to work on SUNDAY!

One thing I noticed about my work is that, my night shift recovery has deteriorate compared to a few months back. Nowadays after the night shift I will sleep from 7.30am to 10am... then 11am to 2.30pm. Then I'll sleep again at 3pm until about 6pm. And by 8pm I'll retire for the day. Not easy if you have a son that prefers to stay awake at night huh?


This is when I admire Wifey very much. I wonder how she can have the energy to bake an apple pie yesterday!

The apple pie is requested by her grandaunt. Wifey never baked apple pie before but it turned out very good. So far it's proven that Wifey has the talent in baking. Her bread pudding is the best and you guys wouldn't want to miss her lemon meringue pie.


This is the outcome of yesterday's baking. Now I agree that Wifey needs an oven to make her visit the kitchen more often. Maybe that should be among the first thing to get when we move in to Bukit Jelutong.


* As I'm writing this, Wifey is baking flapjacks. It's either she is celebrating her out of confinement with style.. or she loves me so much!
* I love you Wifey :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails