Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Let me update our Raya photos before Wifey does on her blog :P

Noticed the watermarks on the pictures? I accidentally installed Picasa 3 Beta on the Asus F9E notebook that Wifey accidentally bought . Somehow this Beta version comes with auto-watermark function. Cool!

We had a great day today. At the moment Wifey and Arianna is taking their nap. Need to recharge for the next Raya activity. I know today is a celebration day, but I keep on noticing depressing stuffs.

By the way... I lost 4kgs during Ramadhan. Now let see how fast I can regain my "ideal" body weight. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My..lovely blog. My first time here and I'm going to spend my evening reading all your entries. Lol! Can I??!?? Hahaha..

Goodlooking couple with a goodlooking daughter, yep..that was the first thing in my mind when I stumbled on your blog. ;-) Have fun blogging and God Bless.

YL

Related Posts with Thumbnails