Tuesday, October 07, 2008

1 day to go

We are currently having breakfast in uptown. Just to add more salt to Esah's comment on the Raju post .

3pm update: I went to Immigration Office just now to collect the Visit Pass for the maid which is supposed to be ready in 3 working days starting last Monday. And to my dissappoinment the pass is not ready yet "considering" it's a festive season. Damn it! "Consider" this lah! I'm a Malay and I'm working like usual no matter it's my festival or not, my Wife is giving birth anytime soon and I need a maid and damn it I went through the heavy rain to get to the Immigration office and for this kind of result and now my pants are wet from knee to toe.. siot lah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the moment i saw village park.. i know what u gonna sayyyy.. siot jeee
pegi melantak kedai2 kiteorg suke uhuuhhuuhuh

rumet said...

hahahaha... that would be the last.
until qz abes pantang :P

Farra said...

aku plak yg berdebar..blom bersalin lg rupanya qz..musim raya lg biasa la tu..sembap

Related Posts with Thumbnails