Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nasi Kandar Yong Suan

If you google "nasi kandar yong suan" there'll be lots of websites and blogs about this restaurant. I won't bother to compete to be in the top 5 search result in Google on this subject. The main reason is simple.. I don't find it good enough. Not that addictive that some people even called it Nasi Ganja.

So this post is just to note that I've tried this "weed rice" or is it ("marijuana rice"?). Dont ask me the coordinate. Its just so famous that people have marked the place in Google Earth.

Muka terpaksa makan nasi kandar sebab hubby die suka.

My choice of dishes. The curry paste at the edge of the plate is the one people are crazy about. All the ganja is in there :P.. Pirahhhh!! tawar nak mampos!

Tengok.. pegang lauk pon pakai 3 jari je :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nasi ganja very popular
went ramadham coming..

Related Posts with Thumbnails