Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What we did today

Again "we" is referring to Me and Arianna. My parents decided to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I'm sure Cheeps will come out with a review soon) at Sunway Pyramid with my brother and cousin. Being Arianna she would not let these people go without a fight! "Arianna pon nak tengok wayang!" she said. So the six of us went to Sunway Pyramid at 11am to catch the 11.30am movie. Knowing Arianna who is scared of the dark and I think the movie is rated 18SG, I decided to take Arianna lepak Sunway Pyramid to kill time.

Among the things that we did.







So by the time we get back into the car to head back home, she fell asleep. With candy from Famous Amos and donuts from J'Co, I am sure she is one happy kid today. She did not even had her lunch today :)

1 comment:

ephol said...

minyak naikkkk...

Related Posts with Thumbnails