Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A tiring shift pattern

Today is my last out of 4 off day after a long 5 weeks working non stop. As confusing as it sounds, I still feel that I'm not fully recovered from the pain. I'm supposed to take my CCDA exam today. I tried to study the Pass4Sure "practice" questions last night, but half way through I don't think it's worth it. My colleague advised me to take it as the company will sponsor for the bill, after all this is the last month for us to enjoy the benefit from them before moving to the supplier company.

By the way, I've signed my acceptance to the offer made by the supplier company last 20th May. I've signed the resignation letter to my current employer and theoretically my notice period is one month. So by 21st June, I dun have to come to work as my report duty date would be on July 1st. I wish this is true.. I'm gonna check about it with my line manager.

So what did I do with my four days off? Sunday we went to a kenduri. Kenduri of my mother-in-law's cousin's daughter. Should be my wife's second cousin's wedding. Haha... among the good nasik minyak I had so far.

On Monday we did some banking. We means me and Arianna. Then we went to fetch Ibu/Wifey for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen in KLCC.

On Tuesday I went for lunch with Wifey, Tapai and Ayil at Nasi Daun Pisang Bangsar. Apa ka nama kedai tu? Had a good talk and laugh as Tapai retracted his resignation letter. Hmm.. always knew his balls are not as big as Cipok used to described them to be. Then I went snooker with Ayil at Amcorp Mall. Gila lama tak main snooker! Since this is my blog, I'm gonna say "Aku belasah dia kaw-kaw bebbb!"

So today is Wednesday... no plans yet so far. I wish I can eat good fatty food.. like kambing bakar (as we missed Ayil's poisonous kambing aqiqah recently).

Here are some pictures of Arianna taken during my few days of not blogging.


Arianna tengah lompat. Ibu snap this.

Among the best smile captured of Arianna.

Kaftan bought by Opah in Terengganu.

Iskkk budak kecik ni... dah nak jadi Kak Long dah!

1 comment:

headsteadi said...

apasal tiring? 4 days off syiok aper ... my 2 days weekends are never enough

Related Posts with Thumbnails