Monday, February 04, 2008

Farewell to the TN

Today is the last day you'll be serving me and the family. Even though the family do not use your service that much anymore, I know they are equally sad as I am to let you go. Personally we had great time together. We've been together since 1998 and with the family since 1991. All the memories during my uni years and GITN years will never be wiped out from my brain. Too bad Arianna is too young to inherit you as her 1st car.

Its ironic that Im letting you go as the your new brother (Saga BLM) is launched but trust me, I'm not letting you go for that piece of toy. I know he wont be as strong and sturdy as you are. I'm letting you go because of your old age and poor health condition. I've tried my best to take care of you for the past few year, had a few fight with my wife as she insisted on me to let go of you but at last I've to admit, you are too expensive to maintain.

But hey, I'm not selling you off to another owner or anything. I wont be those people who let go their car to someone else and do not know what happened to it after that. I'm sending you off to your funeral. You'll be scrapped off and your body (metal) will be used for greater purpose one day.

No words can describe how thankful I am to you. We've travelled to all the states in the peninular, you've never failed on me. Never once you broke down in the middle of the day or in bright daylight. You are my baby, never once I get you into an accident.Because of you' I managed to tackle the most beautiful gal in my life. And surprisingly, I'm married to her now.

Last but not least, I want to wish you all the best. Have a good afterlife. You'll always be my TN in my heart!

4 comments:

aisyahkins said...

ko patut letak gambar first time ko bwk kete tuh and the last day.. baru sentimentalllllllllll

Anonymous said...

AKU SETUJU!!!

theayil said...

qz terpikat kat ko sbb keta tu ke???
gile tak logikkkkkkkk

SME ® said...

makan besaq dah rumet malam ni atas ayat2 power beliau

Related Posts with Thumbnails