Monday, October 01, 2007

Pictures: Bandung Trip 08092007

Since this is a shppoing trip, there's not many pictures taken. In fact, I didn't bring my dSLR.

First AirAsia flight for Arianna. First oversea trip for Arianna. Damn the seats arrangement is so horrible! For a big hunk like me, gile suffer!

First 2 nights we slept at Karmila Hotel. Its at Jalan Dago. The main shopping street in Bandung. I can summarize that there's about 3 main shopping streets in Bandung. Jalan Dago, Jalan Setiabudhi and ... and tak ingat la lagi satu tu!

At one of the shopping outlet. They call it Factory Outlets.

Telekung shopping at Pasar Baru. We spent almost 3 millions Rupiah there! Me have to go exchange currency right after that! Gila baru 1st day shopping!!!

Lunch at Paris Van Java

Nasi Padang at Jalan Dago. I agree with wwifey saying that nasi padang in Sari Ratu, KL is much better. Here the dishes are quite dissapointing. I guess we have to go to Padang for good nasi pandang. No.. we didn't try their mee or sirap bandung here in Bandung.

The remaining 2 nights were spent at ... dem! lupa plak nama hotel. A bit far from the town. Especially during weekend, the traffic jam was massive!

Factory outlet somemore... Did I mention that we went with Ayil, Esah and Marisa to Bandung? Our next trip together will be Cambodia! Sapa mau join?

Breakfast at the hotel

This time.. a bit more of family photos. Ade org boleh tolong snap

Before departure to Kampung Daun Restaurant

At Kampung Daun Restuarant

Their concept is quite cool, we get to eat in a small hut. The whole hut is for ourselves. The huts were located along the downstream of a waterfall. Cool huh?

More family photos. The food was good!

Next trip. Cambodia!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd last pic, ko kena main badminton slalu la rumet hahaha

esah said...

hebattt! none of these pics shows super duper grumpy marisa!

...rux... said...

tak ajak pungggg...

try samui beb, superb!

ragsy937 said...

no satu.. ayil gemuk!

no dua.. gambar gambar ni. cam ade kurang seseorang. siapa ah?

rumet said...

saperr? jasmy?

Anonymous said...

hi, may i ask how's the karmila hotel? would you recommend it to others.. am going to bandung later n looking for hotel

Anonymous said...

hello..could u please tell me about karmila hotel?how about the condition, rate & service?because i'll leaving for bandung on next april..and now i'm looking for hotel nearest to the central city of bandung, nearest to FOs..hope u'll drop a msg into my email..
cuties_snm@yahoo.com
tq much!!=)

elly said...

hi..could u let me know how to do booking for karmila hotel? planning to go there this march. pls help me!

astronumb@yahoo.com

sheida said...

hello..could u please tell me about karmila hotel?how about the condition, rate & service?because i'll leaving for bandung on next feb 2008..and now i'm looking for hotel nearest to the central city of bandung, nearest to FOs & any others attractive shopping spree..hope u'll drop a msg into my email ASAP..
norshidah@syabas.com.my
tq much!!=)

Surya said...

Bandung? Wow!!!
I realy like this city. Regarding my last trip where organized by TotalTravel (http://www.totaltravel.info/), realy make me love this city. They cost me about RM150/day for hole day tour in Bandung. i know this company from CLEO Magazine Jun 2007. if you plan to come to Bandung, i suggest you to contact them for your trip in Bandung, or i show their list of hotel rate in Bandung in their website, at least we can use their info for us :)
I have to come back to Bandung again, sometime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

hi.... did u stayed in Karmila Hotel? Can you give me the info on the condition of the hotel room? How to book the hotel? is the hotel clean, strategic and nice? I've searched the internet on hotel karmila but there was no info. kalau boleh nak tgk gambar bilik hotel. could you reply to sommerset@yahoo.com. Terima kasih. We're goin to Bandung in April

Anonymous said...

hello..could u please tell me more about karmila hotel?how to book,about the condition, rate & service?because i'll leaving for bandung with family next 2 weeks..and now i'm looking for hotel nearest to the central city of bandung, nearest to FOs & any others attractive shopping spree..hope u'll drop a msg into my email ASAP..
diyana@aquawalk.com
thanx inadvance

Anonymous said...

A'salam... I'm so happy to have found this website... Anyway... I would also like to know more of the Karmila Hotel... Please post on the blog ler... at least semua orang bole tau tak yah ter tanya-tanya... I'm bringing ummi end of this month and wondering where to stay... Any advise where to go??? shopping, makan and sight seeing... Thanx!!!

mohd darus said...

assalalmualaikum puan dan suami sekeluarga,
kami sefamily baru august nak gi bandung..so dok cari info, terjumpa puan punya blog...nak tanya sikit karmila hotel tu ok ker...dekat dengan FO.buat masa ni, kami dah book hotel cemerlang.ni first time nak bawa family keluar malaysia..risau juga..kalau next trip atau apa2 trip lah i dengan wife i join your group bolih ker?kami suka suka nak jalan2 tapi tak jumpa kaki yg suka jalan2...tq utk info dan gambar permandangan yg menarik.

Mohd Darus
9w2qsl@gmail.com

insane said...

Hi,

I would like to get more information about karmila hotel. How to make booking, the hotel condition, rate & service?

I'm looking for hotel nearest to the central city of bandung, nearest to FOs

Hope you reply and drop me an email about the information ASAP

insane_708@hotmail.com

Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails