Friday, August 17, 2007

White Laundry Basket For Sale

I know this item is so hard to get. Thanks to Wifey, she managed to get the few last pieces that was available in the market. Since she bought a few for my Product Shoot Studio, and I hardly even use it and the product shoot table has been converted to the computer table, I'm putting those laundry baskets for sale.

Size: 50cm X 50cm X 50cm
Color: White
Condition: New
Price: RM40

Here are some pictures of the product.



My studio setup. The problem with my setup is the IKEA lights are not bright enough. I wanted to buy bigger lights, but Wifey won't allow me to. Hehe



The result. Not bad lah... Im not a pro.

I guess if you are into selling stuffs online such as at eBay, Lelong.com, blogs or even using fotopages.. the result that you can achieve using this kind of setup is good enough.

I only have 4 units available. So drop me an e-mail at azrilzm[at]gmail[dot]com or call or sms at [zero1three]3415443 if you are interested. Konon tanak spam abes la ni! Haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been there mate.... using those IKEA lamp for mini studio shot... but eventually i use cls jgk... still x fully puas ati.... kompom lu beli besar punya nnt... errrr.. pandai la buat deal ngan wifey yer... hehe... -hafiz-

Related Posts with Thumbnails