Monday, August 06, 2007

Pursuit Of Greener Grass

At last, I tendered my resignation yesterday. After all the frustrations and complaints about my current job in my previous entries, I manage to get out of it and will be starting my new job on the 17th September 2007. I was so determined to change my job that I did everything without giving it a second thought. I said "yes" to all the interviews invite, sent my CV to almost all the network service provider companies in the country (not to mention overseas) and blindly accept the first offer which meet my salary requirement. And the first one that came (and i accepted it) was for a 24X7 shift based job!

The moment when I compose my resignation letter was the time which made me think again. Is this what I really want to do? Leaving a great job (to many people) and start a job which I know I wouldn't survive without having started doing it yet. The current job provides me freedom of time, I can come to work no matter how late it is, have lunch as early as 12pm and get back to work at 3pm. Clock out as soon as 5.30pm. Able to travel all over Malaysia, enjoy Malaysian good food! The hidden perks of my current job are plenty!

I wouldn't know how my new job will be treating me but as for now the distance to the office and the working hours are the 2 cons (opposite of pros) so far. But the paycheck will be the major pros in my decision making. If I were to stay in my current job for another 5 years, I wont be getting as much as I will be getting at my new job. So just suck it in! I have to stay focus and always remember that Im doing all this for the two ladies in My Life.







Aren't they adorable? At least adorable enough for me to do whatever it takes to make sure they live a good life. Farul and I always have these conversation,"Kalau gaji 6 ribu, kerja cuci jamban pon aku sanggup sial!". Well at least I don't have to to get that amount of pay but if I have to, I know my two ladies will always be there supporting me :)

I love you gals so much!

11 comments:

HP Guy said...

gile emotional siutttt!!
hahaha aku bla dulu pon tade la emo hehe
tp bile dah keje tempat lain baru la tau - keje GITN bess gile!! bley main snuk! bley bfast kul 8, pastu bfast kul 10, pastu snuk kul 12, pastu lunch kul 2, pastu tea kul 5
jap.. aku skang pon camtu lagi
hahahahhahaha

I luv u GITN muahhhsss!!!

hezz said...

Good Luck rumet!!

shell lady said...

uiks tipu la hp guy tak emo nak blah gitn. pepepun mmg keje gitn best giler mcm yg korang ckp tu..boleh movie kul 2 balik kul 5 muahaha..
anyway welcom rumet..

p/s: jgn pitam dah la yer keje shell..ahaks

myjulieyana said...

congrats rumet! after the hard times trying.. aku gak yg tak berjaya lagi buat chot blah TM.. isk isk..

companybapak babe said...

apsal posing qz sume almost same??
ahahahahhaha

GITN guy said...

abis tu menembak...? no more PencabutBulu laaa....

Anonymous said...

congrats rumet! so kena lah bayar 2 bulan gaji kat GITN ek?

ragsy937 said...

wachaa. akhirnyaaaa!! gud lak beb!

...rux... said...

makin kurang geng breakfast aku ...

...rux... said...

"The current job provides me freedom of time" - stuju!

for me its like a bantal n tilam yg empuk :D

jimidon said...

waa..bestnyer dapat improve life,....ada petua ke senang jer dapat keje baru...kasi kongsi skit laa bro...eden pun dah bosan kat tempat keje sekarang ni....

Related Posts with Thumbnails