Monday, April 09, 2007

Kuantan Trip

Last two weekends we went to Kuantan. Its holiday trip for me and Arianna. Its work for Wifey. In other words, it was a free lodging and petrol trip. We stayed at Vistana Hotel again like last time. This time that particular weekend was filled events in Kuantan. There's the Paintball Tournament which Wifey had to assest. There's Gegak Selebriti Astro at Berjaya Megamall Kuantan. All the celebrities slept at Vistana, so there were few times that we rubbed celebrities asses in the evelator such as Nana, AC Mizal and his wife. The Raja Lawak Astro were there too.

Remember this crib?

Not that easy to get her to look at the camera.

Breakfast at Teluk Chempedak.

Arianna worrying about her future.

At the paintball tournament.

How was the paintball tournament? I enjoyed watching it! Will I get involved and play? If I were fit and rich... yes! I remembered last time I played paintball at Sunway Extreme Park. It was the company's sports day. Capture the flag was the game and Ephol and myself were the only flag capturer in our team. At first the strategy was to let the fit and tough sportmen in the team to capture the flag while the big guys and ladies do the "shoot the bunker" thingy. Somehow during the game, the tough people like Mi-G and Kamal stayed too long behind the bunker, leaving Ephol and myself running out hearts out to capture the flags. The sad part was the ladies team members like Mekju and Farah were shooting at us!

Oh yeah.. why do I have to be rich to play the game? The 2 times I played paintball, the total of pallettes that I used were not more than 300. Total rounds I played were about 10. In the tournament, a paintballer will use about 800 palletes per round! There's about 8 rounds per tournament. Its expected that a team spends nearly RM3K to enter a tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lawa baju FAM.... mesti qz bagi... heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails