Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I don't like my eggs prepared by the maid

Last Saturday we went to Kota Kemuning. Wifey's two sisters bought their house there and since we haven't seen the house before, it's considered as a house warming visit lah. That morning we went for breakfast at Uncle Lim Subang Parade with Ayil and family. Its so funny that Arianna has a special bonding with Ayil's maid. I remembered the past few visits to Ayil's house, Arianna did not give any "I dun talk to stranger" kind of treatment to Ayil's maid. There was an occurance that Arianna was having so much fun with the maid that Marisa got jealous and turned to play the "I'm your master" role to the maid. That particular morning, Arianna decided to let the maid carry her and waived goodbye to us. Warni tahu ni sure dia pon jeles.

Anyway, we had a good lunch at Kota Kemuning. I didn't ask much about the house. Since they just moved in, the house still has space to decorate. Unlike our house in Ara Damansara, I dun have space to mount a full length mirror to the wall anymore. Hehehe....

Some pictures taken during the visit:

Qyran, Arianna's cousin.

ooo.. bermanja-manja dengan ayah saya yer?

ayah saya la ni!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails