Monday, December 11, 2006

Let's Get Serious

The trip to Kuantan really changed my life. I'm still trying to figure out whether it is the ikan bakar petai or the sata that changed my luck in finding jobs. I've been applying for new jobs for the past few months and right after the weekend that we went for our anniversary trip, I've got a few companies calling up for interviews.

The happiest moment is when last week I got two job offers in two days in a row! Too bad they are offering slight increment compared to my current salary. I had to turn down the offers.

Last Friday I went for another interview and I hope that I am gonna get good result out of it by the end of this week.

On our way back to KL from Kuantan, we dropped by at Mueya's place in Damansara to visit the new born Hannah Aisya (I hope I spelled it correctly Mueya).

What did I get for wifey for our anniversary? Nothing! Teruk kan???

What did wifey got for me? Nothing jugak! Hahaha..

Anyway it was wifey's plan to get me a complete set of a product shoot setup. The setup is something like the pictures below.

The most priceless item is the white box which is actually a laundry basket. Apa priceless nya laundry basket? Go ahead and try find it anywhere in Malaysia... i bet u cant find it!!

So sweet that wifey took the trouble to call the factory to find out about the item. It seems that they stopped producing the white colour ones. But they still have a few units of old stock left. Thanks wifey for the laundry basket!

So these are the result of the product shoot. Besides the laundry basket we purchased the IKEA dining table, IKEA lights, light bulbs and coloured papers (Gold and Silver).


Next, I need to get a decent PC to post process my photos. Then I'll be either rich by selling the photos or plain broke after spending all the money purchasing the gears.

p/s: Im going to Kuantan tomorrow for work but for sure Im gonna look for my good luck charm while Im there!

1 comment:

myjulieyana said...

Mueya, incase you read this, CONGRATS for the newcomer Hannah Aisya (same name like my daughter Aisya Afiqah)! btw, you look awesome! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails