Sunday, March 19, 2006

Watch Out People, The New Boss Has Arrived


As I look into you eyes

I know the reasons why
My life's worth a thousand skies
You're the simplest love I've known
And the purest one I'll own
Know you'll never be alone

My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And 'cause of you
I don't have to wonder why
Baby you

There's no more just getting by
You're the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground

I will soothe you if you fall
I'll be right there if you call
You're my greatest love of all

Arianna I feel so alive


p/s: Lots of thanks to Mr. Marc Anthony for composing this song for us.
p/s2: The picture above was captured a few minutes after her arrival. While she warmed herself up under the light.
p/s3: There's a lot that I wanna write but first and foremost I must say Thanks to The Best Wifey in My World. There's no way Arianna and I can repay the sacrifices that she has done for us. Love you so much wifey!!

More to come soon...

14 comments:

ragsy937 said...

The best wifey? ada banyak wifey ke... iahahaha.. isyk isyk rumettttttt,.. ape nak jadi nieeee

tini said...

congrats to rumet and qz!

asrafzulia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
asraf said...

congrats rumet & qz!! compose lagu ye....cute anak ko..nanti celebrate birthday sekali ngan aku k

yatipruzz said...

congrats rumet & qz! ape nama penuh baby arianna?

sue said...

congratess... ;).. arianna azril.. muke cam rumet la.. hehehehe ;).. esp mata?

myjulieyana said...

arianna sweet sangat.. fair skin too.. and baaaaiikkkk sangat.. orang bising2 pon dia bleh tido.. hehe.. yati, nama dia Arianna Binti Azril..

rumat & qz, congrats! welcome to parenting world!!

yatipruzz said...

jelingan dia cam idlan time baru lahir dulu..hehe bak kata pruz...mata menyorot ganas :p

rumet said...

thanks for the complements... hehehe

korang ni tak pandai jaga hati qz langsung laa.. at least cakap aa air muka arianna ikut mak die ke...

hehehhe..... btw kalu nak jumpa arianna, die ade kat rumah cheras skang... pantang kat sana

redza minhat said...

congrats dad.

myjulieyana said...

post laa gambar byk2 lagi.. baru bleh nampak air muka tu.. =) btw, i did say sweet kan? indirectly, that's for the mother too =)

Anonymous said...

Congratzzzzzzzz.........!!!

-mama-

iliani said...

congrats mama qz & daddy rumet! and welcome to the world baby arianna! .. i want my baby too!! :)

shikeenn said...

Ngee...congrats comel.. all babies look like the same la mula2 lahir tu. tunggu la pas 40 hari tgk dia menjelma jadik rupa saper lak..mata sepet tu sebab dia takleh buka sgt lagi mata..betting la nak?? I'm on QZ.. huhuh

Related Posts with Thumbnails