Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Last But Not Least

I imagined this post is where I attach my baby's pictures and happily describe "the" event. Somehow that imagination was demolished and now I'm blogging with wifey at my side at my parents house.

What happened? The dilation was still the same as last Friday. Stuck at 2cm. The contractions are too weak. No power to push how to deliver? So the doctor gave us the choice either to induce or to wait till the next check up.. this Thursday.

Can you imagine how excited I was this morning before we went to the hospital? I woke up damn early and I folded my blanket, wore my glasses and fell asleep right after that. Gila bersemangat sampai mengigau nak gi hospital!!!

All the tips and tricks just didn't work this morning:

1) Minum air akar siti fatimah... done.
2) Do a lot of walking... last 2 days we went to OU, yesterday ikea & ikano, after the visit to the hospital this morning we went to ikano again! With the amount of walks we did, I think some of my body parts can dilate too.
3) Have sex... hmmm. I think I should read up Cipok's regime after this.

So, anymore tricks in your hats? Bring it on..

7 comments:

myjulieyana said...

rumet, are you sure you did item number 3 at 39 weeks? coz i think it's not good, there might be some complication to the baby later on..

qz, good luck! enjoy your 2 days!

ephol said...

congrate rumet...

baby girl huh....

+cheeps+ said...

congrats.... aku cadang ko namakan anak ko Teratai or Melur

myjulieyana said...

Teratai or Melur? apsal?

Congrats Rumet & Qz!! Hope the mommy & baby are doing very well.. and the daddy too.. =)

ragsy937 said...

CONgrats weyh... bagi nama kewl lagi.. cam asmaradana ke.. hahaha, smepena pGL nieh. Nur Asmaradana Wida binti Azril. Ahahha

+cheeps+ said...

Teratai la best.. nampak melayu sket

Farul said...

ko ada fetish apa dengan nama teratai? haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails