Monday, March 06, 2006

Badminton

I've been missing a few games in the past 2 weekends. Since nowadays I don't exercise at all, these weekends badminton sessions have been great help for my heart. And the high cholestrol level.

So why didn't I play last week and the week before? Is it because the fuel price hike? Is it because the organizer keep on changing venue; from serdang to bangi and to seri kembangan? Is it because of the difficulty to find parking space at the seri kembangan badminton hall? Is it because bangi is too far for me to waste money on fuel?

Well sometimes I told the guys that wifey is having contractions. But the real truth why I didnt join you guys and smash your heads are because of this:

Gross enough? I'll show you my other toe nail next time!!

p/s: at least i dun give stupid reason like fungal infection in one of my ear lahh which people dun even know whether its true or not!

4 comments:

suria perkasa hitam said...

ni batu mana yg ko sepak... ke ko sepak besi tiang gol.....

Farul said...

besarnya kaki qz...

ragsy937 said...

berbulu eh Qz

myjulieyana said...

qz's toe? jahatlaa korang ni.. anyway, qz's toe should be bigger by this time.. so, this is definitely rumet's.. lepas gigi, toe, lepas ni apa plak ye.. hemmpp

Related Posts with Thumbnails