Wednesday, February 22, 2006

22 Days To Go

It took her 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant to suggest a pizza dinner. All this while, it's always me that wanted to order the magic 1-300 numbers.


Its Aloha Chicken and Flaming Tuna for us tonight..

By the way, the new layout / template is courtesy of Mr. SatelitPuaka. For your information, he is a very talented graphic designer, web programmer and cock talker. Do visit his artwork at the link given.

Last December I sent out a cheque together with an application to subscribe the Men's Health Magazine. Every issue costs RM10 but the one-year subscription costs RM90 for 15 issues (12 + 3 free). Mom's Zone would love this idea of saving money! Hehe.. I was a bit upset with their service actually because it took them too long to process my application. I missed the January issue and after I sent out a complaint e-mail last 3 weeks, they called me yesterday and asked me whether the February issue has arrived or not. I told her, "No laaaaa, you stupid fool". So she said, " We'll resend a new copy today". Resend??? Ya right!!!! Macam la pernah hantar before this. Come on laaa... I asked them to send it to the office. Lain la kalau mintak hantar ke rumah where there wont be anybody at home during working hours. Anyway.. I got the Feb issue today and tonite Im gonna read up on the "10 Forbidden Sex Tricks".
Like I'm gonna get any of it till next June huh??

2 comments:

Farul said...

>>Like I'm gonna get any of it till next June huh??

with the Forbidden Sex Trick, yes you will

myjulieyana said...

hehehe.. FORBIDDEN for 100days tau rumet..

Related Posts with Thumbnails