Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy 1st Anniversary To Me!

It has been a year since I said, "Aku terima nikah Nurulhuda binti Qamaruz Zaman dengan mas kahwinnya 80 ringgit tunaiii". A year has passed but I bet most of you still remember how fast and furious the line went. Haha. But that couldn't beat Ceng's lucky number 5 right guys?

So how was it like to sleep together every night? To see each others' faces 24 hours day and night everyday. I do mean 24 hours since we work at the same place and my desk is next to hers. My answer is: It was great!! I wouldn't want to miss it at all. It never occur to my mind that I want to find a new job so that I can be away from my love for a few hours a day. And now wifey is carrying my child with her, it felt so good to be next to her every single minute.

Am I a good husband for the past one year? Well to compare me with a wife beater, lelaki panas baran and all, I can be considered as a great husband. Financial wise, I couldn't provide her with luxury lifestyle but we never starve or beg for food. We never had to skip meals. Religion wise, Im a bit on the below par level. I didnt have much knowledge to guide her to become better Muslim. But I didnt encourage her to take booze, take off her veil and eat pig though. Am I a good lover? Well wifey didnt ask for a dildo as her anniversary present. So I think Im good. Haha..

So to celebrate this moment, wifey check out The Northam in Penang. Isn't that cute? The wife belanja for the anniversary trip. It has been a while since we go for a holiday. This is due to money constraint.. duhh! But we think that one year being with each other as husband and wife qualifies us to spend a bit lahh..

Next Entry: Review of The Northam.

9 comments:

wifey cute said...

happy anniversary to us! Wifey x de blog to tell people how life is after a year being Mrs. Azril..

But people x payah tau coz me sleeping with a pro snorer every nite for the past year and the years to come says how much I love u already... heheh..

Love you hubby..

p/s : does this entry have anything to do with you snookering tonite? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?/

yatipruzz said...

heppy 1st anniversary utk korang! rumet, cepatla tulis pasal the northam!

Farul said...

still, reading your last paragraph not one time already, it reminds me of a writing style of some guy i know...

rumet said...

i dun get it... which part huh? who aa??

ragsy937 said...

kiss ass...!

myjulieyana mommy aisya said...

happy anniversary to my friends Rumet & Qz!! me also plan to go somewhere to celebrate ours..(as usual, chot mana sempat nak pk.. hehe.. slambe kutuk) tapi going north maybe not a choice.. sbb nanti instead of pegi vacation/honeymoon, kena balik rumah chot.. unless MIL willing nak jaga Aisya.. (hehehe.. barulaa honeymoon!!)

nurulqz said...

hehe..julie... tuhlaa pasal kitorang jenjalan before qz junior comes...

okke gaks tuh kalau MIL rajin nak menjagakan.. kalau nyusahkan jgnlaa.. then korang leh gih penang jenjalan..

hotel yg aku duduk tuh mmg best for and very the reasonable for the price.. takat 2 mlm tuh okaylaa..heheh

ayil n esah forever said...

dont eat pig ok!

hahaha

Mueya said...

Happy aniversary to both of you. Moga dimurahkan dan ditambahkan rezeki.Allah bless always.Rumet, take good care of QZ ok.I know u r doing a great job so far.Can't wait to become aunty Mueya. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails