Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I blog for a living now!

In case you havent notice the adverts above, yes Ive signed up for Google AdSense. The best part is my blog was approved after one try! Hoooyehhhh!!! Unlike my officemate Ephol, he failed twice already on getting the approval. Apparently you have to blog in English for your blog to be accepted.

So guys, don't feel shy to click on the ads above. I'll treat you guys for a round of teh tarik when I get the first payment. Surely I'll post an entry when I get the payment, so dont forget to claim the treat from me okay?

So do I see this AdSense will change my financial status? Maybe. Will I become a spammer by leaving traces of my blog at other peoples' blogs so that they visit my blog and hopefully they accidentally click on the ads? I dont think so, but theres possibilities. Will I become like someone who leaves message at peoples' shoutboxes and scream "link! link! link!"? I wont let myself be that low. Will I blog more often? Yes, I hope!!

There are a few blogs which I never miss visiting everyday because I think they write interesting articles everyday. And I really mean everyday! Without fail! I think it'll take a few years for me to become someone like that. Hopefully the AdSense will be the motivating factor. Not to forget wifey and the baby on the way will always be my drive to achieve more in life! Thank God I have them around with me today :)

3 comments:

robotix said...

again the question.. how much u get per click?

ephol said...

kiranya aku loser arrr nih....

robotix a.k.a. arib.... ko bukak blog ni kalo nak tau braper google bayo....

adsensemalaysia.blogspot.com

redza minhat said...

robotix said...
again the question.. how much u get per click?

per dick? hahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails