Monday, October 03, 2005

Money Money Money!


Everybody loves money. Everybody needs money. Especially when you live in Klang Valley. On my previous entry I stated that by the 1st day of the month, I'm only left with less than RM200. Apparently I was lying. I'm left with less than RM100 and I have 2 more loan installments to pay!!

Why is money so important? Come to think of it, is it really that precious? IT IS!! To me at least. It's not my fault. It's the society's fault. Since we were born, all the uncles, aunties and all the other relatives were showering us with money. Duit raya la, dapat 4A la, dapat 8A la, dapat No. 1 la bla bla bla.

Why am I writing about money and complaining due to lack of it? Am I not grateful? No... I am grateful. Alhamdulillah recently we in GITN received our bonus. Lucky me! I got a bit more compared to the other average employees. Eventhough it's not as much as the Kristal Award Receiver, but come to think of it with the amount of effort that I put in my work, the sum that I got was more than I should receive :) (do I sound like our mentor Saiful Nang?)

Am I saying that I don't have enough? Yes! I have negative cashflow this month, in Cashflow 202 they would declare me bankrupt. In ...... ah malas aaa aku nak blog dah.. tido lagi baik!!!

Btw the picture above was taken during my birthday celebration at F1 Puchong. More pictures here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails